Tramadol for female
The effect of Tramadol on women especially who are pregnant is already discussed in the article. It is told that If you continue to make use of opioids for the long term, then it may affect fertility both in men and women. So always consult a doctor, if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant.
Pregnancy is indeed a very hard time for any woman. Women have to face lots of pains during pregnancy like headache backaches and other debilitating pregnancy pains. In this case, many women are expected to take a painkiller in order to get rid of those irritating pains. And it is well known that almost all pain killer drugs are opioids including one of them is Tramadol.
Let’s follow some steps telling how Tramadol is harmful at various levels of pregnancy:
Tramadol may cause harm to a developing fetus.
- If in case you get pregnant while making use of tramadol, then you must be required to consult your doctor that you are taking this medicine.
- The tramadol can literally hear a developing fetus. Dangerous withdrawal symptoms could be seen with the use of Tramadol.
- It is suggested that not to take tramadol while taking this medicine as it passes into the breast milk.
- Avoid taking Tramadol before the age of 16.
Common risks of making use of during pregnancy:
- Spontaneous Abortion
- Low Birth Weight
- Premature rupture of membranes